Monday, July 24, 2006

Notes from Iola 2006...And beyond!

Wow what a month! With all that we have had going on I could sleep right through the next one! Of course that isn't going to happen (whimper). I knew I owed you some pictures from the Parents being here but I just didn't take that many. Even when we went to the car show at Iola Wisconsin I only took a handful. In retrospect I can't figure out why but that is the way it turned out. Those pics I did take you will see below.

It has been real busy around here and still is. Sadly, it's going to get worse before it gets better. After all CranFest is coming...

As soon as my parents left I started putting in overtime at work. The money should be nice, but it doesn't leave much time or energy for getting anything done around here. I'm back to making theses postings at 4:30 in the morning. It's the only time I've got at the moment so I apologize that there hasn't been more, more often.

There is a lot more I would love to say but again the time has caught me and I have to leave for work. Enjoy the Pics! (such as they are) and may the Peace and Joy of the Lord be upon you always!
Will.

No comments: