Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Because I Promised!

I promised more pictures on the Blog this year and I especially promised pics of Niagara.
Here you go.
Below is the next handful of pictures from our vacation that already seems like so long ago. The work going on around this house right now is staggering and it gets worse before it gets better. Taking the time to post these is certainly worth it though, as it brings to mind the many smiles and great times we had.
I still have many more pictures to post but no, you won't have to suffer through all 400 pictures! Also, I remind you again that these pics can be enlarged by "clicking" on them.
Please try to remember also that they were taken with a lowly "point & shoot" 2 megapixel camera that has been working great for all these years so I haven't bothered to upgrade it.
(which is a nicer way of saying I'm too cheap! ;-)
May the Lord God Almighty Bless you Mightily!
Will.

No comments: