Thursday, June 14, 2007

In this case, Family cometh before the Falls.

After Staying at Uncle Walt's and Aunt Dorothy's for a couple of days it was time to move on.
When you say the words "New York" I (like most people I suspect) think of New York City.
Now it's nice to know that I will have other, much prettier images in my mind whenever I hear the words: New York.
New York State is Beautiful.

In fact you can even use the word "Quaint" in some places.
Deanna & I loved driving through "Cuba" New York; and no, it's nothing like the country...(duh).
In Fact the homes and gardens/lawns were just beautiful and surprisingly quiet.
It was a nice reminder of what suburban America is supposed to be like as we drove towards the Canadian Border on our way to see the Niagara Falls from the Canadian side. The pictures below should set us up so that the next time I post (Lord Willing) I can show you the pictures of that.
One of the benefits of Niagara Falls is that even if you think you have ten thumbs like me, your pictures come out as if you actually knew what you were doing.
Until then may the Lord ever increase his Blessings upon you!
Will

No comments: