Sunday, June 10, 2007

OOPS!

See, this is how it's supposed to work: I put my photo's in reverse order (last ones first) so they will be in order when you view them. I put these below in and blogger wouldn't let me put any more in. I will try again later. What we have below is some pictures from a restaurant and maple syrup farm called Sprague's Farm. If you look close you can see blue tubes running from tree to tree down a fairly good size hill. They collect into a stainless container at the bottom. They have it set up now as more of a tourist/maple museum kind of thing with some cute little curiosities on the side; like the maple tree with the wooden face. I have some pics of the processing center I will try to show you later when this stu...er..uh..blaste...I mean ...dar.... uhm... blogging computer is feeling more cooperative.

May your day be much more fruitful; and go much more according to plan than this blog post turned out! :-)
Will

No comments: