Wednesday, September 26, 2007

As of Tues. the 25th, Jessalyn is Eleven!



We are So Proud! I think she had a pretty good day too. We didn't celebrate it as a family yet. With Cranfest coming up she has always understood that we would celebrate as a family later. Still, She had a store bought cake to take to school to share with her classmates and some store bought /decorated cupcakes to share with the kids in
"Crantastic Singers" - the singing group she and Jacob have been a part of for years now. They both sing and dance very well. Jessalyn has decided to pursue that even more so she now gets private tutoring once a week in "voice". Myself, having been a paid critic for professional singers, I don't think she needs them. Of course, I'm her father, so not only am I biased but what could I possibly know?? (wink) She had her first lesson on Monday and loved it, so that is all that matters.

Well I don't think I have ever felt so unprepared for a Cranfest as I do right now. I have to work today but then I'm off of work until Tuesday. On those days "off" I have to get all the signs up that point the poor lost souls to where they parked their cars. I also have to clean house and Yard. Then of course is the three days of Festival and on Monday we spend the day cleaning the town. That Tuesday at the Factory should be a Hoot!
My Mom and Dad should be arriving on Thursday evening. I'm hoping for sooner but it may be later. I still have some preparations for them to take care of. Of course there is a truck load of stuff I wanted to get done that I know now just aren't going to happen. (sigh)

It sounds like the weather should be just perfect except for a slight chance of showers Saturday night. I'm praying those showers happen everywhere but on Warrens. The area still needs the rain but the Festival doesn't.

As busy as I am poor Deanna makes be look like a statue. Her life has been a blur for the last couple of weeks and I don't expect it to stop until October; Late October. Then we gear up for Christmas!!! Yeah! (I think Thanksgiving is in there too but it all kind of bunches up if you know what I mean)
Anyway, If I can get her to sit still for a few moments, I will try to get Dea to give you more of what's planned for this years Cranfest.

Well, it's 4:54am and I'm supposed to leave for work in fifteen minutes and I'm still in my pajama's. If I've left anything misspelled you know why!
With The Love of Jesus
Will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jessalyn. You look way older than Eleven, a beautiful young woman. I hope I have an opportunity to hear you sing at Cranfest before I die.