Thursday, July 14, 2005

OOPS!

Oops! I guess my thanks to Joel was premature. For some reason, some of you are unable to see my pics with the new way I have of posting them. I can see them just fine and they come up everything I just "check" my blog, so I had no idea some of you can't get them. My apologies. I will do what I can to repost those pictures the "old" way (sigh). I apologize again for any frustrations I may have caused (you & me!). Thanks to all who let me know about the troubles. The sooner I know these things the sooner I can fix 'en!
We still haven't had any rain. Please see below for my unprofessional opinion of the weather channel. The "Floridians" that are here are threatening to go home where its "cooler". I figure it probably will be cooler once they take their heat back home with 'em! :-P Honestly though, I would gladly put up with the heat for their continued company.
Please pray for us. It would appear that my mother and my two kids seem to have come down with some kind of cough/hack. I know that the last couple of nights even I have had a tickle in my throat. We don't know for sure what it is; I'm hoping it's just because its "dry". Deanna, Dad, Mindy, and Paul seem unaffected (Thank You Lord! Amen). Perhaps this time the weather channel will get it right and we will really get some rain by Monday. Please Pray, we could really use a nice light rain for about a week at least. Well it is terribly late and I have to get up at 4am.
Numbers 6:24
Will

1 comment:

Joel Hayes said...

I guess I'm the one eating humble Pie, now.
To Funny!