Monday, July 18, 2005

pics redux

Here are the pics I posted last time when I still thought that copying them from word to here would work. Mom, Dad, Mindy, and Paul are still here. Jacob has gone to Bible camp. I hope he's having a great time. We were kind of concerned, his hopes were up because of all the friends and family that were supposed to be going too. Unfortunately, for different and various reasons, he wound up being the only one going. He was concerned when he left.
Dad is in the living room with me watching Patrick (David "Link"s" Youngest) and Paul play video games. It was cool this morning finally so we made them play outside but the heat is back now so it's everyone inside for games. Mom, Mindy, and Jessalyn are in the camper playing board games. Funny how we divided up according to gender.
Well, the air conditioner is cranking up in the window and its just after noon; think I'm gonna take a nap!
Stay cool!
#'s 6:24!
Will

No comments: