Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Seven Sevens

Seven Sevens from Deanna:

Seven things to do before I die:

  1. LIVE
  2. find my family tree (and Will’s)
  3. RV trip to Alaska and back (with lots of detours)
  4. See the California redwoods
  5. become debt free
  6. Visit the area where Will’s parents grew up with them along to show us.
  7. Finish my books(all three of them)

Seven things I cannot do

  1. swim underwater without holding my nose
  2. keep a spotlessly clean house
  3. say no when someone needs something done
  4. cut up a deer
  5. force someone to accept the Lord, no matter what I think they should do
  6. stop loving my family
  7. stop collecting recipes

    Seven things that attract me to my (Spouse, significant other, best friend etc)
  1. his personality
  2. his voice
  3. his morals
  4. his butt (it’s cute)
  5. his hair
  6. his love for God
  7. my cat liked him

Seven things I say most often

  1. for cryin’ out loud
  2. do it right the first time and you won’t have to do it again
  3. WOULD YOU LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE?!!!!!!
  4. STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!
  5. Have you ever been the Warrens Cranberry Festival?
  6. Hi! I’m Deanna. What’s your name?
  7. Hey Bossman! Would you do this for me?

    Seven books I love
  1. The Bible
  2. The Mitford Series-by Jan Karon
  3. The Hiding Place-by Corrie Ten Boom
  4. Irresistible-by Catherine Hart
  5. Freedom series-by Anne McCaffrey
  6. Castles-by Julie Garwood
  7. The Arrows of the Queen Series-by Mercedes Lackey

Seven movies I would watch over and over again

  1. The Lord of the Rings
  2. The Twin Towers
  3. The Return of the King
  4. Hello Dolly (Barbra Striesand)
  5. The Three Musketeers(The old one with Michael York)
  6. Ladyhawke
  7. The Mummy/The Mummy Returns series

There are too many to name in this one as well as the books. I reread and rewatch lots of stuff. You see so much that you missed each time through.

Seven people I would want to join in the fun:

1. Will

2. Peggy

3. Amanda

4. Jenna

5. Vicki

6. Carrie

7. Dale

No comments: