Friday, April 28, 2006


It has surprised some people to find out that I live where I do and yet have been without a truck for as long as I have. Finally the need became too great and we purchased this 91 Chevy from Seth. We got it just in time for the Gas prices to really sky rocket (sigh). Still Seth really kind to me as far as price is concerned and it has already paid for itself just in hauling materials for our new shed and then hauling the stuff to put in the shed even before it had walls!

2 comments:

Joel Hayes said...

Hey I loved the Post!! and Pics too!!
Very interesting!! now lets see some pics of Jakes Truck.... Wether you like it or not Pal!!

Anonymous said...

Now you have made us all sit up and take note, we NEED to see some pics of " ol ugly". You could start a page with "the ugliest vehicles known to man" You never know what's out there.