Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Still busy (sigh) and "Blog stalking!"

Well, things are still terribly busy around here. It's 4:43 am and I have to leave for work in 20 minutes and still have a lot to do before I leave but I wanted to leave you at least a little tidbit. I know how frustrating it can be to keep returning to a blog only to find that weeks and weeks (sometimes months and months) go by but still no new postings. So here is my little tidbit: "Blog stalker" or "blog stalking". It is a new (to me) term for those people who regularly visit a blog but rarely if at all leave a comment. I am not accusing anyone, quite the contrary, I have found the phrase a great incentive to make sure that I don't become a "dreaded blog stalker" (insert b-movie scream here).

The dog is doing great. Sam has learned to sit, shake and lay down on command. Ok, sometimes it takes several commands. He usually comes when he's called and with a stern "Mine" he will drop whatever he has in his mouth. He actually plays fetch pretty well. Unfortunately we use the "Mine" command more than anything else at the moment as he keeps chewing on everything that is not a dog toy.

It would appear the sickness is still ravaging our house. Please pray. It looks like I will be heading to the quacks ...uh I mean doctors office on Wednesday because this crud is still with me. I don't really want to go. I mean why spend 60 bucks for him to tell me what I already know? I'm sick! But I've had this mess for over a month now so to the quacks ... uh doctors I go.
Honestly I know what is happening. We just keep giving it to each other, before we've ever completely gotten rid of it. Thankfully I haven't had to miss any work and neither has Deanna. Which is good seeing as how we now have a doctors bill to pay....

I have a "new to me" truck. It's a 1991 Chevy Heavy duty 3/4 ton. It is only 2 wheel drive but at it's current gas mileage I don't know if I could afford a 4 wheel drive. Still, I'm pretty pumped. Seth sold it to me for a fantastic price (Thank you Seth!) and it's already proved worth the price. I have a long list of things I need to do and can accomplish now that I have a truck.

Well, I guess I need to go. It sounds like Sam (the dog) has started chewing on something else he shouldn't so I better go check.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You and Give You Peace!
Will.

No comments: