Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Just a quick note

I just wanted to give you a quick note before I leave for work. Considering that the last posting on the 11th started with the title: "Snow!", I figured I owed you at least a quick update.
The weather for the last couple of days have been absolutely Awesome! Both Deanna and I are praying that it will stay this way for the Oakes Family Gathering and for the time that my parents are supposed to be here. All of this is supposed to happen near the end of June so it would be a fabulous miracle and Blessing!
Construction on the new shed has been halted while we attend to other needs. I managed to get a little more than half my lawn mowed but the rest will have to wait until I can restack some of the construction supplys that surround the shed. We kind of just stacked things everywhere so that now my lawn is fairly littered. I picked up a whole pickup load of "cut-off" pieces from where we had the mitre saw located. Now I have to figure out where to put them. Until then, the truck is too full to be much good.
Even though the shed is only about half-way finished it's turning out to be a God-Send. I moved Dave and Dotties "Chinook" mini motor home so that it's parked behind the shed (the shed is already too full) and it looks like it was made to be parked there. I hope to move Jacob's truck there soon. I will try to get pics of that truck soon; just because I promised.
I spent alot of time and effort yesterday trying to get that trucks tires to the point they would hold air for more than ten seconds. I think I'm up to a couple of minutes now... The rims as well as the tires are shot and I'm not going to get different ones anytime soon, but if I'm going to move it again having air in the tires would be helpful.
Jessalyn had her first Solo at a school concert last night. She was perfect and I am very proud. I have a couple of pics I will also try to post them soon.
Well, time to go May the Lord Bless you and Keep You and Give You Peace!
Will.

No comments: