Sunday, May 28, 2006

More Pictures!

Just in time to slow your browser down; its more Pictures! I'm still on "dial-up" so I notice these things. Broadband still isn't available out here unless I pay a small fortune to a satellite company. Any way I have been promising you pictures, so here they are.

Today is Sunday and the weather is warm. We had showers last night so the air still holds some moisture. We went from winter to summer in such a short time. It was only a week and a half ago that I was still waking up to frost in the morning. Now we are having days with temps in the mid nineties. Jessalyn decided to take advantage of that with some good old fashioned fun involving a lawn sprinkler and some uninvited help from the now 7 month old puppy. The first set of pictures will show you some of that.
There are also some pictures below of Jessalyn dressed up to go to her choir performance. I apologize because most of these pictures didn't come out as well as I hoped. None of the pics from the performance came out at all (it was way too dark). I did get some pics of the costume Deanna made for her. Jessalyn was singing her first solo (She did awesome!!) and needed to dress as a Disney character. She chose "Belle" from "Beauty and the Beast" and I thought Deanna did a great job in the thirty minutes it took her to do it. The sun was very bright behind me and poor Jessalyn had to squint and duck her head to keep the sun out of her eyes, so you can't see her face too well but the costume came out all right.
There is a single pic of Jacob at his choir performance as well. I have been to many of his concerts and it doesn't seem to matter where I sit the director always seems to be between me and him. The director stepped away at the end and I caught Jacob turning to leave. It actually came out pretty well. He is in the very center of the pic in profile.

Lastly I promised some pics of "George" the Dodge pickup that belongs to Jacob. I still don't think you can find any spot that doesn't have a ding or a dent some where in a foot and a half radius. Still it holds memories for Jacob and who am I to say he can't have it. I just don't plan on spending too much money or time on it. Of course, just because I don't "plan" on it doesn't mean it won't happen; "the best laid plans of mice and men" you know...(squeak!)

I roto-tilled the garden today and then took the rest of the Sabbath off except for this posting. Enjoy your Families! Whether you have vacation or holiday or not!
Will

No comments: