Saturday, October 14, 2006

I just wanted to add my two cents worth to what Deanna has to say below. Just a week or two ago we had unusually warm weather and now winter is trying to get here all at once. Including the way the sun rises and sets. I was sure the sun was up when I left for work one morning and the very next morning it was dark. The same for my trip home from work. It was light on the way home one day and dark on the next. Great. Back to the winter routine of driving to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. You know, I find it rather ironic that I work in a "window factory" that has so very few windows in it. I had no idea we had as much snow as we did until I read what Deanna wrote below. I completely missed the whole thing. Sigh. I do remember thinking on both my way into work and on my way home: This is the kind of day that makes me glad I don't work outside. Poor Deanna does. Of course those bright sun shiney days like we had the last week or two she was glad she wasn't working inside like me so I guess it evens out. Either way we have a choice: we can be bitter about the bad days or we can be thankful for the blessed days. Thank You Lord.
Will

No comments: