Thursday, November 30, 2006

Third times the charm???

Well, lets try this again.
This makes my third try
with all other efforts
completely lost.

Solomon said it best:
...All is Vanity...

Here is a pic of
"The Dads and
The Daughters".
It was taken last night at
the television studio.
From left to right: Kris Oakes, Deanna, Dave Oakes (Deanna's Dad) and
Lloyd Oakes (Kris' Dad).

I wasn't there of course, but they told me it went very well.
I pray you will forgive my earlier whining. I have had to change not only how I post to this site, but I have also had to change how I post pictures as well. Of course the new program for posting pictures insisted on also managing ALL the pictures on my computer. I love programs. They are kind of like tools. I love having new tools. I just don't want to be forced to use them. They are supposed to be there in case I need them. They are not supposed to MAKE me use them. If I want to use a 2X4 piece of wood like a hammer that should be my business. Can you imagine a hammer telling you:

"Ahem, you must use me (your hammer) for all your hammering needs. Also we have entered into an agreement with the pry bar so you will no longer use the claws (on this same claw hammer) for pulling nails. We know that is what they were designed for, but as the pry par was especially made for prying , this would include prying nails as well,
and as it is made by the same corporation that makes this hammer we will no longer allow you to use the claws of this hammer for what they were made for. Of course the rule of all hammering and/or banging of any sort must be done by this hammer or your tool box will refuse to open and all tools therein will be forfeit."
????
Having said that, and this part is no joke, My computer (tool box) is having...er issues. I am praying it will last at least 6 more months but it doesn't act like it wants to. Oh well, if we stop posting here for more than a week, odds are the computer has "left" us. In which case I may have to get out my hammer....
Will

1 comment:

Will H. Donaldson Family said...

It still didn't "lay out" like it was supposed too! ARRRRGH!
To Err is Human, but to really mess things up takes a computer!
Will.