Thursday, December 14, 2006

A shopping we will go.....

Today is the day....Will and and I HAVE to go shopping. Christmas is coming and we take this time to get a day alone with each other and shop for gifts. Jacob and Jessa will go to school and then we are out of here. I call it power shopping with a twist. The twist is that we usually try to fit in a nice lunch and just sit and talk over coffee. We enjoy it and it is one of the few times that we can be together without the world rushing in. As it is we have to be home earlier than usual for the Christmas concert for Jake at the middle school.
This week marks the 17th anniversary of the first official date for Will and I. We managed to get unofficially engaged 17 years ago. Boy how time flies. It's hard to believe it has been that long. Believe it or not Jake turns 14 tomorrow. My son is still supposed to be 5. I don't know who this tall drink of water is.
Work on the garage apartment goes on. They managed to get alot done yesterday. I am proud of them. Of course they changed the whole floor plan while they were at it, but I expected that anyway. I think it will be really nice. When Peg and Amanda are done with it, there will be a great little apartment there for visitors.
Well, time to go and get kids off to school.
God Bless,
dea

No comments: