Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter! He Is Risen!


From left to right:
Jessalyn in the Easter dress that she bought with her
own money;
"Doll" aka Carrie, Dea's Aunt
(Both Doll and Jessalyn are wearing a corsage hand made
by Deanna)
and Jacob, What can I say, He's a boy
and I'm proud that he was so patient with getting his
picture taken...

We took some other pics but I thought they turned out
terrible (I was in them), so this is all you get for now...

Woke up early for the "Sunrise Service". Thankfully
our church is a little more (less) realistic about it;
8:30am. There is no way I would have made it for a
real sunrise. There was a wonderful breakfast at the
church afterwards,
and then another very fine service after that.

It was different for us this year. We weren't going any
where after the service and no one was coming over.
It was just us and Peggy. It was kind of nice actually.
quiet, peaceful and relaxing. Dea served up some
smoked turkey, potatoes, gravy, turnip greens, carrots,
rolls, and we even had some shrimp with cocktail
sauce. (can you imagine what she would have served
if we actually had company coming over???)

As if all that cooking wasn't enough,
Deanna and the kids decorated over 50 eggs
yesterday! Deanna hid them in yard for
them after lunch, while I worked on the computer.
I was surprised at how quickly they found them all

(we counted to make sure. You only have to find
one Easter egg in August to learn to count them all).

After that Deanna and I treated ourselves to a real
luxury! We took a nap! Ahh Sleep! That So Rare
commodity! It was Great!
Afterwards I went back to work on this computer.

I was telling Deanna's Cousin Darin about some of
problems I was having with my computer,
so he GAVE me a better one!
It isn't new, but it really is MUCH better than my
old one!
(by the way, I talked to Seth and Claire at church
today and they asked me to tell you their computer is also
having er...issues. That is why they haven't posted on
their site. They are working on it. They may
have to reformat their hard drive.)
Anyway, I spent most of my day trying to transfer files
and programs. It's slow work and I'm encountering
some problems but with the Lords help I will resurrect
this computer.

And on that note, May EVERY day be the Day,
that Jesus is Resurrected and Glorified in your
Life!
Blessed Easter from
Will, Deanna, Jacob, and Jessalyn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what was the occasion? Or did you ask what he had done? LOL well they sure look great. You are a very blessed woman that he should remember you and what you really like.