Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tagged again!

1. Four Places you have Lived:

Kansas (but I don't remember it),
Florida, Holland and Wisconsin


2. Four TV. shows I like to watch:

CSI (all of them), Numbers,
Criminal minds and pretty much any car show on speed Vision.


3. Four Places I have been on vacation:

Perhaps it should say "destinations" instead
of "places", because we drive everywhere. For
example we drove to Disney World in Florida from
Wisconsin which means we have been to every state
in between. We actually stopped and spent time in
Tennessee along the way, so perhaps that counts.
We hope and pray to visit Canada this year. As a
kid I fondly remember a trip up the eastern United States
with stops all along the way.

4. Four of my favorite foods:

BACON!!! Lobster, really moist devils food cake with NO frosting or anything, just give me the pan...., Cereal with milk (anything With-Out those fake marshmallows! yuck! its a texture thing.)

5. Four places I'd rather be right now:

See, that is SO Relative; I mean, it would depend on how the expenses were being paid right? I love my home and being home. I can afford home. There are plenty of places I would like to go if all expenses are paid - including my trip home! I miss "people watching" at the beach (-people can be SO entertaining!) Disney World would be my first choice though, if I should ever come into any money. I do enjoy that place!

6. Four people with Blogs that I am going to "Tag" for this:

Claire & Seth! (they count as one)
Nomes!
Rachel Hauck!
Joel Hayes!
And as an added bonus I "tag" Deanna to fill out the form above separately.
C'mon Down! You are the next contestants "Tagged Surveys"!

Allprizesarenonexistantandanyopinions,expressedorimpliedarereallyunimportantandshouldbetreatedthatwaywiththeexceptionthatJesusChristisLord!!afterthat,nothingelsereallymattersprovidedyouLovetheLordyourGodwithallyourheartsoulandmindandloveyourneighborasyourself!!thoseofyouwhowere"tagged"feelfreetoprintyourown"disclaimers"andbeascreativeasyoudesire!Peace!

1 comment:

Rachel Hauck said...

You're cute... really cute. Okay, I'll let ya tag me. :)

Yes, good family values are key and can top a crown prince. But ya know, it's the principle of the thing!

Hugs, Rachel