Friday, March 07, 2008

Procrastinate later!

Today is March 7th.
So I'll tell you what I did on March 1st!
I took down the Christmas tree!!!
You thought you were running behind maybe?


We're still having computer problems but I'm learning how to deal with them by trial and error. The trial of making errors. Now my other computer is so disgusted with my feeble attempts to fix it's networking issues that it no longer wishes to communicate with the monitor.

This would be the same as of poking the eyes out of the guy who isn't a doctor but is convinced that blood-letting and leaches might solve your inability to speak.
I guess I can't blame it.

Well, that should convince you that we haven't dropped from the face of the earth!
Deanna went to the Governors conference on tourism and I'll let her fill you in on all of that.

Have a great God filled Day!
Will

No comments: