Sunday, January 22, 2006

Just a reminder!

This site was developed originally as a way to share our lives with those friends and family members who we can't be with as often as we would like. We are very open with our lives and for the most part have nothing to hide. I pray for the Lords protection upon us because I know it isn't entirely safe to be as open as we are. There ARE some strange people out there...
Deanna has pretty much taken over this site with my blessings. It is usually only for special occasions or for pictures that I enter anything it seems. I have started another "blog" or "site" or whatever you want to call it entitled The Bible In Context 101. You will find a link for it on the right with some other links I enjoy.
Deanna recently asked for some help from her family and friends via this blog and I think she was worried about my reaction. My only reaction is I pray that those individuals who read this will not assume that it is them she was referring to. Of course if you are in doubt you are quite welcome to ask. It was partially in response to her questions that I made two posts recently on The Bible In Context site. Feel free to check them out.

As for me there are some things a husband may not be equipped to explain to his wife fully and certainly said husband needs to allow his wife to cultivate those Christian friends who may be better equipped to help. I am not talking about gossiping of course, but sometimes a woman needs another womens perspective.
There is another site listed on the right for Rachel Hauck she provides a wonderful Christian womans perspective. It's a personal blog like this one but I enjoy it and the fresh Christian perspective that she applys to her life and relationships.
We always need your prayers and enjoy your comments and emails. Thank You!
Will.

No comments: