Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Can you believe it's July 1rst?

I am not done with the stuff for March and here it is July. What a bummer. Things are so busy right now that I cannot seem to remember what day it is.

The kids are really getting excited about going to Lifest. They love it and it's a chance to be away from every day life for them. They don't even mind the primitive camping or hot weather. I'm just hoping they have good weather for it.

We are still in the middle of sorting, pricing and setting out of garage sale stuff. Today is the day to get it all out there. Tomorrow morning we open up and I need all the time I can get between now and then. Pray that it all sells.

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here. In the 70's and breezy. We needed it to be able to do all of this sorting etc. I have loved being on the route. It is a joy each and every day to be out in the fresh air.

I now have 6 days of work left before we leave and when Will gets done today he will too. It will be nice to have the last couple of days before the trip at home without children. I might be able to get stuff done. Sometimes, it's hard to accomplish anything, when I am pulled different directions by other people's needs. This time. I can really set my mind to it and do it.

Friday night is a gospel sing here at the church and our group will be debuting 5 new songs. Hard songs to sing. It's great being able to put these intricate harmonies together and really try to produce a good sound. That we are doing it for God is the biggest blessing.

Hope your day goes great!
dea

No comments: