Monday, September 12, 2005

This is the Church, and this is the Steeple...

I promised some pictures from re-roofing the Church Steeple, so here you are. Seth Frost played boss to a lot of wonderful people who came and helped with the re-roofing of the entire church. They also cleaned up the roofline quite a bit by adding or raising the roof on one side and removing part of another. They also added three skylights with one that opens to help keep things cool in the summer. I don't know for sure who all helped with the remodeling but I think I might have been the only one whose last name wasn't "Frost"! What an amazing family! I'm sure glad to have 'em around.
I was only there for a few hours on like, three days I think, so the odds are good that I missed some people. If I did, I'm sorry!
There may be some more pictures later. These were all taken from Seths camera. I believe his dad actually snapped the pics.
It's kind of fun arranging these for the blog. I have to Post them individually so I have to post them last one first and then write and post this introduction so that they appear in the correct order.
The third picture down is the side I climbed down during the storm. When that picture was taken Seth was quite nervous. Not from being that high but from what his "Sweetie" was going to say when she found out what he was doing! I know that Deanna was glad she didn't come watch after she saw these.
One last thing, Could you do us a favor? Could you leave a "comment" every once in a while, just to let us know who is reading this? It doesn't have to be much, just a Hi! Would be ok. Thanks!
Numbers 6:24!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From disc jockey to steeple jockey. Quite the career swing.