Friday, February 23, 2007

We Done Good!!!

Well, the shopping is over for the most part........Yahoo! I lived through it. We found a great sale and got $400 worth of clothes for $55. Not too shabby a job. Of course they are "fancy shmancy"and that makes them not "me", but I can live with that. Hair is about 3 inches shorter. Color and make up comes this week. The things we do to ourselves is unbelievable. I just need to buy a couple of pair of jeans and some tennis shoes and I'm good for a whole "nother" year.
The winter storm we are having is really pouring on the snow right now. We are supposed to get from 3-7 inches tonight. There are already 3 inches on the ground and it just started snowing with an attitude. It should make for a fun time on the mail route tomorrow. The wind is really blowing so it is what we consider a "white out". It is supposed to ease off a little tomorrow and then really start snowing tomorrow night. It looks like we could get more than 18 inches in some areas.
I'm heading to bed and sleep for now. That shopping is mighty wearing on a person's nerves.

No comments: