Monday, May 05, 2008

I think I need a V8?

We finally have some decent weather around here and are playing "catch up". Will has been just thrilled with his work shop. He has already started loading it with tools. He very quickly shingled it and the other night came home and painted it. I am impressed. It must have been the right gift. Something to call his own. I am just tickled pink to see it.

I have managed to start so many projects and then get side tracked by something or someone else. I have started spring cleaning, so that I can do my painting, but find that I need an extra 10 hours a day. I really wish I had it, but then I guess I would need the energy to make use of all of those hours. Sure would be nice though.

Today is the busy day again. Work this morning and early afternoon. Then I go and play for a group that sings for three of the local nursing homes and assisted living houses. Then grab Jake from school and run back to Warrens to pick up Jessa after voice lessons. Come on home, cook supper and then try to get more cleaning done. Although tonight if the weather will cooperate, I plan on planting part of my garden: Asparagus, Strawberries, white onions, red onions, potatoes and green onions. I may even throw in some brussel sprouts. I am also slowly laying out the pattern of paving stones for the courtyard. I should be able to fall into bed sometime and start again tomorrow. Thankfully, with warm weather somehow I seem to have more energy left after the mail route. I do long for the days when I take on a full time route though and only work 5 days a week, yet make more money. Sounds like a plan to me.

Hope you all have a wonderful week. I will try to figure out a way to get "bear paw print pictures" from our visitor last week onto the blog. Believe me I still watch for him each and every time I go out.

God bless.
dea

No comments: