Monday, April 20, 2009

Almost 80 degrees on this last Saturday....

and snow today. Bummer. It's supposed to be in the high 70's again starting Thursday. What weird weather. With the daffodils blooming and the crocus blossoms sticking up out of the earth, we have snow?

I don't go to work tomorrow. We are heading over to West Salem to watch Jessalyn in the regional spelling bee. She is not extremely nervous like last time. Hopefully she will do great like last year, but no matter what happens...I'm proud of her....Besides, how many kids make it to the regionals 2 years in a row? What a kid.

Jacob is going to be in concert choir next year. I'm impressed with how serious he is about his music and learning the songs. When the teacher directs the song, he follows directions and watches her so closely. I'm proud that he really gets into it and knows what he's doing.

Both kids are playing with the dog right now. Well, actually Jake is playing with the dog and doing the rough housing. Jessalyn is the cheerleader. She is sleeping on the couch tonight for the second night. We painted her room on Saturday and Sunday and I don't want her to sleep in the fumes. Hopefully it will be calmed down by tomorrow night and she can put her stuff back in there. We'll see. I think the whole effect is going to be great once it's done.

We'll finish her room this week and then this weekend I hope to stain the concrete floor in the sun room and entry ways. I'm trying to do a room a week. It is going to be busy and be hard, but it's something that I have committed to and I'm trying to follow through.

Well, need to get busy.
Have a great day tomorrow.
dea

No comments: