Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

...And Thank You For Your Prayers!!!

Our Christmas eve party went very well (I think... but then again, what do I know? ;-) We had about 28 people including a very nice couple and their daughters who live down the road from us. The husband works with Peggy and Amanda. It was very nice to meet them!

I am just SO proud of my kids! They have worked so hard to help us get ready, that it just might have been worth the financial stress of their Christmas presents after all!

It's 5:43am and after that long day, Dea and I "crashed" about 11pm. I realized yesterday morning that I was in the beginning stages of a "cold" and that was certainly confirmed this morning. I've been up since 4:30am.

The usual stuff. My head hurts and my nose is "stopped".
You know what?
I don't care!
It's Christmas !
The party last night went great!
I've got medicine!
So again, thank you for all your prayers! Now you might need to pray for everyone that came...I would really rather that none of them came down with "my" cold; if you know what I mean.

Well, I have to get back to bed. I told the kids we weren't getting up til we had our coffee served to us in bed - and No Peeking at the Presents til we get up!! So I probably ought to make sure I'm in bed before they get up.

Either Dea or I will get you an update on our endeavors for today, but I didn't want to put off giving you this thank you. Besides what else am I going to do while I'm waiting for my cold medicine to kick in?

I pray that your Christmas Day is Better than mine, and I pray that my Christmas Day is GREAT!

God Bless us everyone!

Will

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas my friends!!!!!


John

Rachel Hauck said...

Merry Christmas Will and family!!!

Love, Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hope we are included in the Merry Christmas to Will and family. I understand that the proper translation is A MIGHTY CHRISTMAS. So that is what I say. To all the Hayes family and wives and husbands. The Lord bless us and all our Christian brothers and sisters. May the Lord also bring us all more of Himself in this coming brand new year. You are an Awesome God and Father. We all praise You and thank you for all our loved ones. AMEN ------- Happy Mighty New Year everyone. love, Betty,Mom,Grmy

Rebekah said...

Merry Christmas!