Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's Finally Ready!!!(well sort of)

We now have the master copy of our new CD. The copyrights are all in order (best I can tell) and the cover is ready to go. Now we are ordering the copies this next week and we start selling.... God willing. We might even have to record a second one, if this one is successful, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. It's just been an interesting project and there are things we would do differently next time, but hey it all works out in God's timing.

Ice, sleet and snow storm last night here. I have not gone outside to look at the damage, but we still have power, so that's good. I raked lots of snow off of the roof (with help from Luke). Now I have to get some more work done outside. I get cabin fever. Who would have guessed I would when you consider my job, but I do. I need to be outside doing something. Strange I know.

Everyone is still sick, although Jake is the healthiest with Jessalyn not far behind. Will is still miserable. Poor thing. He tries to feel better, but it ain't happening. What a way to spend their vacations. Just as long as they DO NOT share it with me. I do not have time to be sick.

Well, hope you have a great day. I'm going to get busy around here. I have to "de-germify" the whole house.

God bless,
dea

No comments: