Wednesday, December 10, 2008

There's no business like snow business

Well, it's official winter is here....so.....I'm counting down until spring! In 4 months it will be April and the weather will be much nicer. It's all in the way that you look at it. I need a silver lining so I'm going to find one. I'm pretty sure that I have less than 100 days left for this season of me driving in the snow. If I get my other route, it will be even less than that.

I ended up shoveling our driveway 5 times, 3 of those with 2 inches of snow, 1 with 4 inches and another with 4 inches. You do the math, I'm too tired. My shoulders hurt too much last night to take my sweatshirt off to get into pj's. I slept in my sweatshirt. I know I could have woke Will up and had him help me, but as I was thinking that he let out this great big "snore" . Scratch that idea. He was sleeping too soundly, I didn't have it in me to wake him.

The apple butter turned out wonderful. We have already broken into one of the jars and I think it's getting close to gone. My daughter is a toast and jam kind of gal. She is really enjoying the fruits of our summer.

Oh yeah, remember when I overflowed the coffee pot? Well...... oops I did it again. Do NOT think about that Spears chick when I say that. It's too early to even bring her to mind. Besides me being on the floor mopping that mess up is more like watching a well..... I don't know but it sure ain't like watching her dance. Speaking of that have you noticed how the dancing now is not so much dancing and moves as it is "wiggling"? The more things they can get to jiggle the happier they are. Shoot, I got plenty of stuff that wiggles when I walk and I don't even have to dance.

That moves me on to another study I was reading the other day. They were talking about using stems cells out of fat and that it was working. Where do I sign up to be a "donor"? I could cure the world! Then after all the fats gone, I could donate extra skin to people who need it. Just think of the opportunities.......

Ok, so I'm silly. God put me on this planet for comic relief. I know this. I'm fine with it. I'd rather make someone smile than about anything except maybe feeding them, but that's another story.

Have a great day. Merry weeks before Christmas from snowy Wisconsin.
dea

No comments: