Friday, March 13, 2009

Look Mom I'm dancing!!

You can't see me but I'm a happy camper....I was finally released from therapy yesterday. That doesn't mean that I don't have to still do my excercises, but I don't have to drive 60 miles round trip every other day or so. Yahoo.!

I found out yesterday that I get to trade up to another route.....5 day work week for me!!!!!!!! I have not had weekends off in over 10years. Longer than that because I was in real estate before that and worked every weekend then too. I've finally arrived at the American dream......too many bills and a 5 day work week. Yippee for me!!

Still searching for solutions to the minivan situation. Will is now thinking of alternatives to the minivan that will allow him to keep his macho image......Last I heard he was looking at Suburbans. Who knows what we will end up with.

Time to get the kids off to school. The weather moves towards the 50's today with last night being the last night of "cold" weather for at least a week. I'm ready for spring...so it works for me.

Have a great day.
dea

No comments: