Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sleeping in hurts...

No really. Will woke up this morning and asked me how it felt to be able to sleep in. I had been forcing myself to lay there just on principal for awhile. I think I'm too old to sleep in. My bones hurt....isn't that a kicker? I finally get a weekend off and I can't even sleep in. Oh well.

We are busy cleaning and puttering around here. I actually have accomplished some stuff today, and that in itself is strange. Usually, whatever I plan to get done, gets put to the side in order to do something else that has come up. I really think I'm going to like this having weekends off stuff.

Spring seems to be springing around here. Mom and Dad saw redwinged black birds yesterday. My cousin Kris saw a bluebird and I saw ducks and geese as well as a couple of cardinals. We are supposed to be above 50 for the majority of the week. The animals are all coming out into the open and everyone seems to be enjoying the sunshine.

Tomorrow is pot luck at church and then I leave to go to the Governor's Conference on Tourism until Wednesday morning. Then I go to the Doctor Wednesday afternoon, hoping that I will be done with this shoulder injury and off onto the rest of my life.

Hope you all have a great day. I need to get back to cooking meals for the family for while I'm gone. See ya!
dea

No comments: