Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cuz I'm suppose ta Post....

...So I will try to make this brief. That is one of the reasons I don't post much anymore. My overwhelming need to OVER explain things. I've gotten complaints about my posts being too long; understandably.
There is a real irony here, because one of the other reasons I haven't posted is because I don't have anything to say...

... okay, have the people who know me awakened from their fainting spells?

No really, nothing to say that fits within the format of this blog and is positive in nature.

Still, if I understand the coded message I got from secret agent wife, I'm supposed to post more often. The coded message came in the form of her telling me: "..Oh and I blogged, seeing as how you don't anymore..."

Did I decifer the code correctly?

Here's the news:
Yesterday I returned the chainsaw I ordered from Se@rs. I hadn't used it. I took it out of the box and I wasn't too surprised to find out I had made a mistake. I had done my research to the best of my ability but as usual as of late, it wasn't good enough. I had paid a third more for what should have been a quality machine, but the more I looked at it the more I realized it must have been a bad day at the factory. The assembly wasn't good. The brake wouldn't release (which ironically is why I got rid of my last chainsaw. THAT one only lasted a season). and the manual was too busy telling me not to use it to floss to tell me how to operate it. So I took it back.
Naturally they charged me a 15percent restocking fee...Oh, and the small se@rs store I was at then handed me a gift card because they didn't have the cash on hand...Nice. I could have se@rs send me a check, in a few days...Real Nice.

I've been sick for the last week. This is the week I was supposed to get ready for winter; cutting wood, getting property picked up etc. Oh well.

Lastly, I have removed "The Bible in Context" link. Click the underlined part if you want to go there but I haven't posted anything there for over a year now. I don't forsee me posting anything there in the near future either.

Perhaps in the future I will reformat it and start over. If I do reformat, all the previous posts will be lost. If there were any you wanted to reference to I would suggest you copy them now with my permission.

The site lost it's direction so it's time to close it.

Okay, let's see: this is still too long for what I had to say and still more negative than I wanted to share but on a positive note.....

Mission accomplished!

In case you are worried: God loves me and I love Him. I'm just getting some much needed exercise of my "Grace muscle". Evidently, it needs a lot of "pumping up"!

May the Lord Bless You and Keep You and Give You Peace!
Will

No comments: