Sunday, November 16, 2008

Proof that imaginary people exist at our house

I now have proof that extra people live at our house. On Friday, I did every little bit of laundry I could find while I had a chance. I asked both kids to bring me their dirty clothes out of their rooms. I checked their floors afterwards, empty....good.
Saturday I get home from work about 1:00 pm and decide to to a quick load of laundry only to find 9 pairs of pants, 12 shirts, 8 pairs of socks, and 3 pairs of underwear in the laundry.....hmmmm.

I now know that there are extra people because according to my last count we only have 4 people living here and I DO NOT DRESS MY DOG IN SILLY OUTFITS! This would mean there is truth to the claims of my children that "I don't know", "not me", "don't ask me" and "it wasn't me" obviously live here too. I must not be able to see them because I am old (kind of like Peter Pan".

Now I just have to figure out which one of them likes to put their dirty shirts back in the laundry basket with a hanger still in them? Any ideas? Probably the one that didn't change their underwear.

Have a great day.
dea

No comments: