Monday, November 10, 2008

I heard a neat thing....

I was listening to Mark Lowry this morning and he said that his favorite verse was "and it came to pass". I had to think about that for a minute. It's true.

No matter what is going on in your life, it will pass. If things are bad right now, it will pass. If things are crazy, it will pass. Of course if things are great it will pass (figures). It's a great verse (yes I know it's not the whole verse). But thank you God that it will pass.

So no matter what a mess our country is in right now, it will pass. No matter who's in office, it will pass. No matter what trials life keeps throwing at me (like losing the diamond out of my wedding ring) it will pass.

Life is short and we only get one time around on this merry go round, but let the little stuff fall on the wayside, consider the bad stuff temporary and look forward to the good, because all of it shall pass.

I'll tell you now, I'll be really, really glad when some of this junk passes.

Onward, I go........
dea

No comments: