Friday, January 16, 2009

We made it through (most of it)

Well, it looks like things will get warmer starting tomorrow morning. It's supposed to be 20 tomorrow and sunny. Much better than today. I'm glad. They had even called off school for the last 2 days due to the cold.

I have a terrible headache right now (sinus) due to the cold hitting my glasses. The dog didn't even want to go out and smell the air. That's his favorite thing. Poor thing. He's cold (and he wears a fur coat!)

Life goes on. I'm starting to have cabin fever. I have so much that I want to get done this spring. Next month I'm going to start planting my garden. That will help. I'll plant them in the sun porch and they will be ready to go as soon as it gets warm. I know I'm not supposed to plant them until March, but I run out of time, so if I plan to start them in Feb. I might get them planted by March. See? I do have a plan!

Today was one of those days for me that you start to realize that the things that you thought were important, really are not. The things that mean a lot to you, suddenly get pulled out from under you and you are sad but you realize that you will not die from it.

I have a feeling that my life is going to change from today on and there's nothing I can do about it, but ride the tide and see what happens. It's a good thing God is in control isn't it? I sure have no control and even if I did, I'd mess it up. I've got a pretty good record that way.

So......here's to tomorrow, whatever it brings. Life's a box of chocolates and all that. I'm just glad God let's me supply some laughs for others sometimes...at least all is not in vain.

From a little gerbil spinning on the great wheel of life yelling at the top of her lungs """"where do I get off?""""""

Have a great day.
dea

No comments: